An accomplished orthopedic surgeon with over 30 years of experience in trauma surgery, sports injuries, arthroplasty, and many more. Worked as Head of the Orthopedic department at SIMS/ Services hospital Lahore from 2015-2022. Currently working as a professor of orthopedic surgery at the National Hospital and Medical center Lahore since 2005.
Adept at performing surgeries and developing successful treatment plans.Driven to communicate well and establish a strong rapport with all patients.
- Arthroplasty, including total Hip and Total knee replacement.
- Sports Injuries, Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction
- Orthopedic Trauma and Fracture management in Pediatric and Adult patients
- Pain Management resulting from Musculoskeletal disorders.
- PRP and Visco supplementation for knee arthritis
- Neck, Shoulder, and Back pain management
- Foot and ankle surgery